Thursday, September 29, 2005

hmmm...

I haven't posted in a while, because well, not much has been going on....
Jube is quitting smoking...4 Days without a smoke!!! Yeah!!!
We went out for ice cream last night after youth in celebration.
While we waited though, Bob started playing the piano, and then Jube started playing the elec. guitar, and I couldn't help but pick up an acoustic, and then we had this awesome spontaneous worship/prayer experience where we all just sorta rotated around who was leading, and the others followed, and no on had to say a word. It was really cool. I told Bob and Jube that next time I get the opportunity to lead on a Sun morning, we would have to do that for worship. Just let everybody sorta pray and fellowship and worship all at the same time, I think it would be dope...If God decides to show up, otherwise it would suck. So God, if we get the chance, please show up and soke us with your presence.

6 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Statesman
All letters to the editor are considered for publication in the weekly magazine.
I was just surfing and found your site! I think you'll be interested in this related
website.
href="http://www.luckys-traffic.info/R/Reduce%20Fuel.html">##KEYWORD#
#
They have a very interesting article posted there.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger David Killough said...

What's up with these spam posts? How can they be stopped without hindering the comments of those who don't have a blog?

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard if you get rid of Other and just leave Blogger and anonymous it helps some.
Luke I wish I had been there to see and take part in that worship.
Sounds awesome
Thanks for calling the other day we sure do miss you!
Love ma

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Well, you can turn on word varification, which means that every time someone wants to comment, they will have to read and retype some funking letters all twisted...sound familiar...I haven't done it on mine yet because I really haven't had much of a problem with them till now...if this is an isolated incident, however, I won't turn it on, but if it continues I will. Bro, you gotta post. Love you both. Hope to see you sometime relatively soon.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger BullMoose&Taft said...

Sounds like it was awesome.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger JP said...

Thanks for that night Luke. So much fun and I have to tell you that the Lord has been with me in this battle to quit smoking. Six days and counting and I feel really good...snappy at times...but good. Definitely have to play/worship like that again...that was awesome! Thanx for your prayers! Love ya bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home