Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lousianna update

Still no call from the Red Cross. So, whenever they call and let me know, I'll have flight info and all. I'll make sure to let you all know when I find out. I did find out however, that our county Emergency Operations Control is going to be sending a group of people with Johnson and Wyandott Counties, for a couple of weeks, and in doing so, the people that will go should be reimbursed by the county for lost wages etc... However, I would have to go with my fire dept. because our EMS people are butts, and not willing to send anyway...go figure. I also talked with the director of EMS, and although I thought she would be much wiser as to not give my job away while I'm gone for the sake of how terrible it is, she actually said the same thing...no guarantees. Anyway, it's way past bed time, and I'm not even gonna swet it. I know I'm going to get to go with someone, it's just a matter of who, when, where, and how long. So, good night to all, and to all a good night...one more thing...I don't recommend deleting your blogs.

9 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger d said...

I'm sure that once there's a way for you to head out to LA, God will permit you to go. However, I'm just hoping that he's keeping you where you are right now so you can help those around you. You never know when God is going to use you for his cause. I'm sure that everything will turn out how it should. If I were ever in a situation where I needed help, I would only want you to save me! LOL ;) Keep up your wonderful heart, its always in the right place. Did that even make sense? Oh well. Love ya tons Luke....

God, I just wanted to pray and lift up Luke during this time. Let him know how much of a blessing he is to those he's around and even those that are physically farther away. His spirit is so great and we can feel it everywhere. Let him rest easier about his job, where he's heading and what you have in store for him. You will use his hands in the absolute right way and Your will be done. Thank you, Lord for all of Luke's blessings.

Amen.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger BullMoose&Taft said...

Well not everyone can be perfect like you riiggghhtt? Jk, anywho when you do get the call let us know cause i think my folks wanna have a little get together for ya or something maybe just a long night of cards and mexican food.

And while you are down there make sure to keep in touch. Well...as best as you can i completely understand that it'll be hard, but whenever you get the chance let us know whats going on.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

Thanks for the update Luke. God is with you and knows where He needs you the most right now. Like d said, it'll all turn out the way God has planned.

By the way d, that was a wondeful prayer for Luke. God bless you for your spirit.

You're in my prayers Luke. Have a good rest of the week.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey Luke! Good luck and God bless, bummer to hear about deleting your blog (not so good) :) Luv ya!
Thanks again for coming and singing at our wedding with Cela. You'll never know how much it meant to me to walk down the aisle to the song I fell in love with AND have the people who were originally singing it, together doing it for us.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger non_chalant said...

Hey Luke, I'll be praying for you as you go. I'm across the world, but I wish I could go help as well. I admire your courage. Love ya bye!

Allyson

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger BullMoose&Taft said...

Update much? Guess not.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger shawnmorgan28866458 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger DrLeah said...

LUKE!? Where are you?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger BullMoose&Taft said...

Comment and update! PLEASE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home