Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The first snow of the year

It's hear...right now...I was just looking out our sliding glass door window, at our deck and over into the backyard, and then all of a sudden, it was there. And it didn't come very slowly either. It was like BAM! Instantly my view is clouded with a parade of large white flakes spinning around in every which direction. Then it hurried, and more and more fell, then it slowed to a soft peacefull downpour, then it rushed again in an effort to dominate all that is known as the ground, to cover, to attack, and then it eased it's rage. It goes on like this back and forth back and forth. And now I have to run the like 20 errands I have to do today.

6 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Aley said...

SNOW!!!! I was sitting in english class and it just appeared, all white and big and beautiful. By all of our reactions, you would have thought we're from AZ and have never seen snow before! YAY!! I love snow. Actually, I have this special gift, I can smell snow before it comes. Honestly, I went to get coffee with my friend yesterday and as we were walking to the car, I told her I smelled snow and then today...yep, I have a magic power! Later days,
Aley

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger friend said...

beautiful wish I could see it myself

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

Man I wish I could be there. I would freeze but it would be worth it! Make sure to save some snow for December when I come ok?

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger  said...

hey I might be late to youth group tomorrow I have to babysit ....

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Sammy, Don't miss too much! We're doing an activity that I dont want any of you to miss. I won't be there cause of work, but I'll make sure to tell Jube to hold off until you get there!

Yes, the snow is beautiful...but because I'm cheap, I won't turn on the heater in our house...so I'm freezing, but that's cool.

Angie...we'll try our best!

Aley...that's cool! Strange, but cool! (it's only strange cause I can't do it, thus don't understand it) That somewhat relates to your post on stereotpying...

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger BullMoose&Taft said...

GAHH!!! yes snow is wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home