Saturday, November 19, 2005

Foozball

We played football with all the boys today. It was fun, but it's been WAY too long, and now that I've stuffed my face with porkchops that I made (yes, I cooked, and it was pretty good too. Ask Chris, he had some...alright, it was alright. I marinaded (sp) them in a zesty herb marinade, then I cooked them in a skillet and covered it so it kept the moisture in, then I added a little country bob's all purpose sauce, and then a added parmesian cheese (that was only on one of them though, and it was the best)(that was a lot of parentheses inside of parentheses, but I'm done with them now) I'm way tired. Thus, the short post. I'm kinda stoked that I get to lead worship again tomorrow, and Jubilee is going to be singing with me...she's got some majorly phat harmonies...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Kim said...

COUNTRY BOB'S!!!!!!!

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha....yeah Country Bob's I like that!!!! We should call him that!!
Man all of a sudden you got me hungry...thanks Luke! ;P

Good chatting with you last night.
Say Hi to Country Bob for me would you?!

Love Mom

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger stevai said...

;P those are so funny. But yeah today was fun. I made some cool catches and missed all the rest. So I hope everyone else had fun despite the chill....bequite luke. I know what youre thinking!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger stevai said...

i just noticed that your time thing on the comments is an hour off. Whats up with that?

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Mmmm porkchops. Thats some good eating eh. Sweet, happy that you get to lead music blondie.
Yep yep.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Luke said...

No...not country Bob...i...well, it's kinda...it's an actual all purpose barbecue sauce...Bob isn't very country...that's funny though mom...why is it an hour off? I'm not sure...I probably couldn't find the right time zone in my settings...

Yo Sarah! Long time no chat. I hope all is going well for you. I miss hanging out and pickin on you....yah, the good ol days. Well, regardless of how things may be going now, or in the past, or in the future, do your best to get close to God. It makes all the difference in the world. I hope your brother is doing well, I know he's had some rough times here and there. If you see him, tell him I said hi. Later,

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger T_Griff said...

county bob's: would that be Australia?
football was really fun. i posted o it too. yeah.
bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home