Friday, January 06, 2006

Interview

I think it went pretty good. I felt comfortable talking with the people there, even though they asked a LOT of questions. I'm satisfied in how I relayed my life story and strengths through the answers, and I guess I'll find out next week if I got the job or not. I'm going to call around and try and find out sooner though.
Probably not fair, but I gotta know!

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

Lord, Thank You so much for your wonderful kindness. For your many blessings on your humble servant. To You be all the glory, honor, and praise. I ask if You give me this job, that You will help me to continue to work hard and please my employers as if I were working for You. Allow me to be a light to anyone searching, and to be Jesus through my actions, not just words. You amaze me. All good things come from you. Be exalted in my life. I love You Lord.

10 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

YAy! i'm glad for you and that you updated!!
ttfn
-kat

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

Hey Luke. I'm glad that you have a good feeling about how the interview went. Usually interviewers only ask a lot of questions if they are really interested in you...at least that has been my experience. We'll see what happens. I'll continue to pray for His will to be done in your life.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Wow Luke I commented 2 posts down yesterday and Today I find nothing weird. That happened on Beccas too? Oh well I am thrilled your interview went well. We are praying for you. Let us know. Love YOU! Mom

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Sheeztrue said...

Luke I didn't get your comment about needing me to call your cell phone till 3:20 my time. So I just called...no answer. Let me know if you want me to ring it again. Lord show him where it is. Thank you Lord.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger T_Griff said...

I totally agree with that prayer Luke...
and it's awesome that your interview went well.
luv ya man.
Tim? out.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger David Killough said...

I am in agreement with your prayer. Still praying for you and miss you. Next year I'm going to need you and many of your older youth to come to Florida with me for the best missions conferene I've ever been to. Blessings!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger David Killough said...

Hey bro, you've got to change that video or take it off. Hitting stop every time I come to your blog is getting annoying.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Yeah, I know...I do the same thing...I went to change it, but all the videos weren't working.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

dude ya need an update!!

Oh and my dad said friday or saturday for OMalley's but then agian it also depends on what kinda shape my mum is in...*sigh* i sooo can't wait till i move out. But yar let me know a time thats good for ya and i'll talk to my dad.
ttfn
-kat

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Cool. I work Fri. So Sat. would be wonderful. Anytime will work. I hope your mom is feeling well, and wants to come have some fun with us. Cya later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home