Monday, January 23, 2006

Yes 10 days of freedom

I finished my very last day at EMS yesterday. It was a slightly busy day, but still good. We all joked around quite a bit, and one of the women cooked a monster breakfast and dinner. IT WAS SWEET. It's funny, she has this idea that I never get a home cooked meal, cause I'm a single guy living with 3 other guys. I tried telling her a couple times that awesome families I love from the church feed me seemingly at least 2 times a week, if not more, but it's no use. She feels the need to feed me...sigh...what's a guy to do? So, I just keep eating. Oh it's great.

Anyway, I will have 10 days of freedom between jobs...sorta. I don't start work for the Fire Dept. unitl Feb. 2nd, however in that time I have my Fire Instructor 1 class over at the city, for 4 of those days and 8 hrs. a day, youth, tons of stuff to do for youth still. Traveling to OP for a gym permission slip, and trying to catch up on all the things that have slipped. However, I will have a little more free time in the next 10 days than I've had in a long time. It'll be nice.

That's a short update for now. I'll probably post again tonight after I run errands and get a chance to sit down and read.

Love yall.

Luke.

15 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

wow an update its amazing and i'm not just having a wicked acid trip! lol!
Oh and if you keep winning at cards with mi padre you won't be getting fed here anymore! CHEATER!!!! I still can't believe you did that!
ttfn
-kat

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

Yay! I'm glad that your last days as an EMT went well. That's awesome. It makes the transition even better if you end on a good note at the job you are leaving (as I am sure you know).

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I hope you have a good 10 days of getting stuff done and relaxing a bit before the new job begins.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

I heard you got stuck in your foot the other night. That stinks...ha ha. Don't let Mike rub it in!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger David Killough said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere Pooch! Good to hear from you again. Glad to hear things are going well and you have this time off to catch up on things.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger JC said...

Hey muffin cake! Wassup, havent talked you ya in a while. So......Hows life, love, and happiness??? GREAT. Well, I'll see you tomorrow, ok?? Ok.

JC

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Aley said...

10 free days?!?!?! Whatever will you do with that much time? I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a smart guy. So, missed ya sunday, hope you're going to be there tomorrow at youth. Until then, I want to introduce a new word into your vocab, although I'm sure you've heard it, I doubt you've had muc experience in it. It's called "chillin'" (sounds better wheny ou add a "yo" afterwards, but do as you please). See ya home dawg skillet frie.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger JC said...

Ya know, Im starting to cry cuz you never comment me...........(tear)........

Talk to ya later home slice. MUFFIN CAKE

JC

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

sniggle?
-kat

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Wahoo! That's awesome news. It sounds like you have a great church there.... It has sounded that way in the past, but I didn't know they fed you a couple times a week, that's awesome! It sounds like you're still crazy busy, but I hope you get a chance to enjoy the little bit of down time you get. Congratulations on your new job again... and always getting fed...lol

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

ok man you can update now. skank.
-kat

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

YOU ARE HOME UPDATE!
-kat

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

loser...
-kat

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger ali said...

i'm thinking you're due for an update there buddy ol' pal... fa sho....

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Brenton said...

14 comments in one day? You must advertise your blog on tv! heehhe. Im glad you updated actually....i did the same today! Finally. Hope all is well bro, i'll seeya tommorrow at the 7 thing....can i get a ride?

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lifeguard said...

food is so great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home