Monday, February 27, 2006

Well

No house yet. I'm still looking around, but have gotten tired and frustrated with the whole process. Not sure if that's even going to be best. I figure if it doesn't work out, and I don't find anything, than God's got different, better plans, which I'm fine with. That's the one nice thing about knowing God is there and looking out for you, is that you don't really have to stress over stuff like this. If it's His will, and is best for you, than the doors will be open, if not, they won't. Simple as that...even though it doesn't always feel like it.

Well, the youth group just came back from Acquire the Fire. It sounded like they had a good time, and the speakers and drama's were good. Most of them said the worship was alright...I think it was the same guy as last year, who was, like they said, ok. I wish I coulda gone with them though, but it wasn't possible. We had 3 groups staying in the gym together, which woulda been a riot!

Lord, I ask that you make the changes in these youth real and permanent. That it wouldn't be a high, but they would understand what you're doing in their lives, what you're calling them to be, and that they would grow from there into reaching their friends with boldness, mercy, and love. Let them be contagious to all they come in contact with. I thank you Lord for such an awesome group, and for such amazing leaders as well. I love you Father and I know they all do to. Thanks for all you do. For your faithfullness and kindness. You are all we need.

Seriously...all you leaders are way too freaking awesome. You don't even know. God bless you ten times over!

Love yall,

2 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger David Killough said...

I agree with Luke's prayer Lord, and I also ask that you would show them that you have set them apart for a special purpose. You have called them a chosen nation, a royal priesthood whose call is to share the special favor You've bestowed upon them with the ENTIRE WORLD. Bless them with every spiritual blessing. May they see dreams and visions, speak and interpret tounges, heal the sick, care for the poor and needy, feed the hungry, preach the Gospel with all boldness and sincerity of heart, and build relationships with people by pouring out the overflow of Your awesome love for them.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

Hey Luke! Sorry to hear that nothing is new on the "home" front. Like you said, no worries b/c God has something bigger planned...and it will come at the perfect time. I'll keep praying for ya.

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog. God will get me thru this bout of examinations...no doubt about it. It just gives me so much comfort to know that you guys are out there praying for me to do well. God and His family are incredible!

So, how's the new job going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home