Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Alright OP here goes!

Four Jobs I've had...(how bout the four I have now!)
Youth Pastor of River City Vineyard (Yes obe...I understand completely!)
Worship Pastor of River City Vineyard (also vol.)
Vol. Firefighter
City of Leavenworth Firefighter (Praise God! I love this job!)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over...
The Princess Bride (you use that word a lot...I do not think it means what you think it means)
Finding Nemo
Extreme Days
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
(not much of a movie guy)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch...
CSI
UFC Unleashed
American Idol
NFL/NBA anytime

Four Places I've Been on Vacation...
Hawaii
Alabama
Washington
California

Four Favorite Dishes...
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Steak
Whatever Mike and Kathleen happen to be cooking that night!

Four Websites I Visit (somewhat) daily...
www.biblegateway.com
www.youtube.com
www.blogger.com (all your blogs)
The Vineyard Gilbert Worship Team sunday playlist and practice player (too bad it hasn't been used in a while)

Four Places I'd Rather Be...
Arizona visiting some of my favorite friends and family
Surfing in Hawaii
Leading an extreme youth trip (you know taking a bunch of kids hiking, rafting, mtn climbing...all the while drawing nearer to God!)
Leading Worship for just about anyone, but hopefully someday a larger congregation
Let's see...it's mon...then Col... (???)

Four Blogs I'd Like to See do This Quiz...
ThinkJump...
Mom...
Kat...
Jon...







ONE MORE THING! ALL YOU PEEPS OUT THERE! OBE HAS AN AWESOME FUNDRAISER GOING ON FOR HIS MISSION TRIP TO IRELAND...THE BID RIGHT NOW IS $31...THE WILLING HIGH BID MIGHT BE MORE...YOU BETTER GET ON IT AND WIN THAT RAIN WATER!

IMAGINE...YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM TILTED ON YOUR END TABLE, OR ON YOUR WALL AT WORK OR CHURCH, OR ANYWHERE, AND WHEN PEOPLE ASK WHAT THAT'S ABOUT, YOU GET TO TELL THEM ABOUT THIS GUY WHO WENT TO IRELAND TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT JESUS, AND HOW HE'S SHARED THAT LOVE NOT ONLY THROUGH WORDS, BUT ACTIONS, AND ON AND ON...GREAT WITNESSING OPPORTUNITY. BUT, YOU'LL HAVE TO OUTBID ME! HERE'S THE LINK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5676698955

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger xfevv said...

I love ya man. Thanks for the bid and the plug. God bless

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the prophetically the Rainwater represents the RAIN-REIGN of GOD and the Promise of RAIN of the SPIRIT on IRELAND and among all nations tribes and people. And it is an investment in the KINGDOM RAIN of GOD! A promise in your HAND! SO BE IT! I Believe it! It is more than you think it is! (like the promise of Rain a cloud the size of a mans hand) Watch it come!

ma (forgot my psswd and username it has been so long) love you Luke!! Also because you said it... my name...it shall be done. watch my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home